Sabaton Livestream - July 9, 21:00 CEST
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is this livestream?
The livestream is a special gift from the band to their fans. The band will stream online their Exitfest Headline Show.
When is the livestream event taking place?
The band’s Exitfest Headline Show will be streamed live on July 9, at 21:00 CEST. The show will last approximately ~2 hours.
Below you can find local times for various cities around the world.
|Los Angeles, USA||12:00|
|New York, USA||15:00|
How do I gain access to the livestream event?
The livestream is a special gift from Sabaton to their fans.
There are 2 ways for fans to gain access to the livestream event, starting from July 2.
- Fans can purchase a ticket to the band’s 2022 European Tour ‘The Tour To End All Tours’ from the ticket vendors that are offering the livestream event as a special gift with every ticket sale.
- Fans can make a merchandise purchase on the Sabaton Official Store. With every merchandise purchase, the special gift livestream event will be added complimentary and free of charge to the cart on the checkout.
How do I get my access code?
If you purchased a ticket for Sabaton’s 2022 European Tour ‘The Tour To End All Tours’, you should receive an email with instructions from the ticket vendors on Friday July 9 about 3-4 hours before the stream starts. The instructions will include the link to access the event as well as a password that you will need to use unlock the stream.
If you placed a merchandise order on the Sabaton Official Store, you should receive an email with your ticket at the time of purchase. The ticket will include the link to access the event as well as a password that you will need to use to unlock the stream.
How do I unlock the livestream event?
Visit the link that was provided in the informational email that was sent to you. Once you enter the page, insert the unique password (provided in the email) and click ‘Submit’. See screenshot below.
How do I play the stream on my TV?
Apple: Cast via AirPlay on iOS & Mac -> Read the instructions here.
PC & Android: Cast via Chromecast with the Chrome browser -> Read the instructions here.
Use the TV’s native browser: Visit the livestream link on your TV’s browser and login from there to watch.
Connect the computer to the TV: Alternatively, you can connect your computer to the TV via HDMI, Optical, or RCA cables.
I can see the stream but I have no sound, what can I do?
The video keeps buffering, how do I fix it?
Find below a few tips you can follow for a better streaming experience.
- Make sure your internet connection is stable enough. Try to watch the stream on WiFi and not on cellular data.
- Try to watch the stream in either Firefox, Chrome or Safari.
- Try to refresh the browser.
- Try adjusting the quality settings via the gear icon at the bottom right-hand corner of the Vimeo player.