The famous tank drum-riser is finally complete as Sabaton has teamed up with leading cymbal makers SABIAN.
The brand is now official partner of Sabaton drummer Hannes Van Dahl, who is excited to be a part of the global “SABIAN family”.
Hannes said: “Many of my favourite drummers and idols, since I was a young boy, play SABIAN cymbals and I’ve always been a fan of how SABIAN cymbals sound and look. Just like my band, they take pride in their craft.
“I can now feel – but most importantly hear – that what I have in front of me sitting on my drum throne, is complete. It’s such a great feeling.
“I’m very grateful and happy to be part of the SABIAN family and I can’t wait to bring these fantastic cymbals to rehearsals, into the studio and to play them live all over the world so you guys can hear just how amazing they sound!”
SABIAN, founded in 1981 by cymbal-making legend Robert Zildjian, is an iconic industry brand and offers the biggest range of designs and options to help drummers create their perfect kit, with an emphasis on creating the right sound every time.
While the brand has a presence in 120 countries and exports products around the globe, its HQ is still in the SABIAN family’s original home of New Brunswick, Canada. To learn more, visit the SABIAN website.
Hannes Van Dahl’s full SABIAN cymbal setup is:
- AAX Stadium Ride Brilliant 20”
- AAX X-Plosion Hats Brilliant 14”
- HHX Stage Hi-Hats Brilliant 14”
- AAX X-Plosion Crash Brilliant 19”
- HHX X-Plosion Crash Brilliant 19”
- HHX Evolution Crash Brillian 18”
- AA Holy China Brilliant 19”
- AAX X-Treme Chinese Brilliant 19”
- AA Mini Holy China Brilliant 10”
- AAX Aero Splash Brilliant 8”
- Ice bell 12”
- HH Low Max Stax Set Brilliant 12”
Find out where to see Hannes and his new cymbals in action over on Sabaton’s tour page.